"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, July 3, 2014

What's Next

Well, unsure.

Tomorrow we may leave the hospital. Today wasn't easy. Unpleasant experiences are made more unbearable by unpleasant people, and there was an incident today that colored my outlook for the day.
Pray I can be gracious. I realize that I am worn thin. Yes, I'm raw.

Maybe this person felt that personal circumstances were overwhelming too.

I am stewing about having to learn how to care for a PICC line, keep a wound open so that it can heal from the inside out, and help a nauseated/sick/infection fighting/chemo laden/bi-polar young man at home. I am not a nurse.

There are many difficult situations in the world. I have only joy regarding Ed. He is a delight.

His circumstances are less than ideal at the moment, I needn't overstate.

I think I've found the perfect place for him to survive this difficult month of the treatment plan.

I'm imposing, but thankful for the option. We'll see what happens.

No comments: