"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, June 27, 2016

Do You Really Believe? Then,

Spiritual journeys are always fascinating. 

Sometimes the cost of a spiritual journey can be great...loss of friends, loss of family, loss of life.

But if we are unwilling to lose everything for our beliefs they are meaningless.

To live is to seek for meaning, for truth.

Otherwise we simply exist.

Prove me wrong, please, if I am on a false path. I take that up with the Creator daily.

Because I can.

God gives us general revelation throughout his creation. The specifics come through his word, the Bible.

I've been influenced by false teaching many times. It's at least a progress to admit that. I concede that I have false notions to this day.

May God clear those up for me as I live.

I'm willing to question myself. My relationship with God is ongoing, living, rational. I've come to trust it.

Now the hard part:
My faith and trust in the WORD of God has put me on a very narrow path, and at great cost.

I've become convinced that God's Word is the ultimate truth and the blueprint for my faith.

When God says he created the earth in six days, I am called to believe that.  When he spells out lifespans and specifics of pre-flood conditions I must ask myself if it is true or not.

I believe it is true.

That makes me a believer. My creationism sets me apart.

It wasn't easy to reject my theistic evolution,  but I realized I had no choice. I either believed God in his word, or didn't.

Catholicism.  There are so many issues with this religion. I think Martin Luther and his fellow Reformers spelled out the gross issues, but we (as a society) are so uneducated that it bears clarification in simple terms that even I can understand.

First, Catholicism is a religion which bears little resemblance to simple faith. Religion is a list of do's and don'ts. Catholics must go to mass, confess, pray the rosary, listen to the pope, venerate the queen of heaven, etc...

Believers obey Yeshua,  the Jewish Messiah.

There's a big difference.

Believers are filled with the Holy Spirit. Spiritual eyes are only ever opened spiritually.

Catholicism was begun in the 4th century. Islam began in the 7th century. Mohammed married a Catholic nun, Fatima, and these two religions of duty marched across the globe. They will probably easily reunite at the end time, mark my words.

Religion, not faith.

The queen of heaven has been around since before the flood. In the Bible Jeremiah 7:18 mentions her. She is a demonic entity, a power  who craves adoration and points to the antichrist. She has worked her deception since the dawn of time.

In the Catholic Church she masks as  Mary.

The human jewish virgin Mary never asked for veneration.  She was a willing tool in God's hands.

Jesus died once for all. The crucifixion happened once. He rose after death, and is at the right hand of God. He said he is preparing a place for us. He's not manifesting in eucharistic pieces of bread or cups of wine--- his spirit is filling each of us who believe in Him as Savior! Anytime,  all the time.

He is our priest! We have no need for any other priest. Jesus fulfilled the need for an intermediary.

Do you see the huge chasm between the religion of Catholicism and faith in Christ based on the Word of God?

There is no common ground. They are utterly incompatible.

So, as someone who believes this, I gladly warn my Catholic friends and family! Leave your religion!  Come to faith!

Jesus is coming soon,  and He is all that matters.

The Bible is full of prophecy that is coming to light daily. These times are critical. The harpazo of the believers is imminent.

I believe this. It's written in the New Testament. That's why I believe.

I care about you enough to shake your religious ideas up, and challenge you to READ the Bible for the truest truth.

If you are left behind after the believers are raptured, remember this warning. You will lose your head, but gain eternity with Christ if you reject the coming one world religion for the Bible.

It's coming, dear ones. Right on schedule.

Blessed be the name of the LORD most high!  Yah!
Yeshua, savior, Messiah.

No other gods before him, Christ Jesus alone.

He asks you to follow him.

Don't look back. Salvation is in His name alone.

No comments: