"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, January 21, 2017

New President

I didn't watch the inauguration yesterday. I was working all day---first teaching science at the high school, then at the deli until 8.

My unpleasant coworker was not there, so I had a wonderful shift. By myself.

Don't you wonder sometimes who doesn't like you?

It's a good question, and I do. I know that we are supposed to love everyone, but some people are just naturally lovable. Others, not so much.

I know that there are some of my own family members that I would prefer inhabit other parts of heaven in the next life, and I'm sure they wish the same of me.

How mean, right?

Isn't it wonderful that God is going to make us all new? We'll actually like each other in heaven!

Happy thoughts.

I suppose that some people are reconciling themselves to President Trump. Maybe they think he's going to be in hell.

I don't know, and I can't care.  It's beyond me to have an impact on Trump. I know that Barack Obama will be somewhere where Moslems go, as they claim him. Unless he repents and follows Jesus.

Donald Trump? Who knows?

WE are to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

I love Bill Gothard's "Commands of Christ" series. I don't care how bad Gothard is as a human. I don't know. I know that his series on Christ's commands is perfection.

Repent.
Follow Me.
Humble yourself.

Check it out. It's what keeps me loving those that aren't loving to me.

Following Christ is the ultimate passion, the ultimate life path.

No comments: