"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Love Not the World

Such beauty outside my evening window. The views are an amalgamation of beiges and grays. The sun is setting and it's all lit in a death view.

It's February and the snow is gone. Nothing lives.

It is beautiful, though, in its monochromatic simplicity.

Love not this old dead world.

Isn't that a reminder to all of us?

Where your treasure is, there is your heart.

What are we waiting for?

I have been seeing little faces this week, bright, questioning, dear. I see them every day. New ones--different classrooms.

It's quite the interesting job, really. I'm not even fond of kids that aren't my own, but my heart is just touched by these small people.

What is their future?

I'm so thankful that the LORD says the Kingdom of Heaven is such as these. Dear little ones.

Today Cherie and I discussed our love of God. She admitted that she didn't think she loves Him enough.
Nor do I. Nor does anyone. Honesty is wonderful.

I told her to think about hell and how horrible it is. I said that love for God begins there, the knowledge that God saves us from such torture.

Today I saw a friend put up a picture of a guillotine. It was bloody, and it was the "I" in the word impeach. That we could even justify the guillotine again in any way is enough to give me shivers. Prophecy unfolding, friends. Many will lose their heads, and that is just the beginning of sorrows.

Those that love God, that neglected to become believers before the Rapture of the church/bride of Christ will lose their heads. It's coming.

I have seen reports and images of an Illuminati reference to Trump's death. I hope that isn't true, just wishful thinking on the part of bloodthirsty liberals.

Life is not important to progressives.

But it is to God. He created it.

It should be to all of us. It should be our treasure, our heart. We should have deep concern for anyone who does not know Christ right now.

Time is so short.

Please, please, friend who is not a believer: BELIEVE!

CHANGE! REPENT!

Begin to know the Savior of the world.

How I wish I could force you to believe, out of love!

Those of us who know Jesus can sense His utmost concern for those He loves who haven't turned to Him yet. It's time.

Don't wait. 

No comments: