"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Friday, February 24, 2017

World Gone Loco

Today witches are casting spells on Trump.

It's all over the news, at least alternative news.

I'm talking about the non-mainstream ones.

You cannot label all non-mainstream news sources Nazi, or whatever. They aren't.

So, I really think witches are having their day. Apparently they've planned several more.

What does this say?

If witches are against Trump, maybe we should be for Trump?

I certainly do not side with witches. They are in rebellion against the Creator of the Universe.

I've always said I voted for Trump because I could not stand Clinton. I'm seeing what is playing out in Washington, hoping for the best, expecting nothing. It's all a grand play.

Is Mike Pence a Jesuit? If so, he's not to be trusted. Anyone can say they are Evangelical these days. The question is----REALLY?

That is why so many of us distance ourselves from that term. It has lost its meaning.

The world may be crazy with esoteric plans and actions, but we know the One Truth, and that is JESUS CHRIST.

How I wish everyone I knew had this assurance of peace and hope in their hearts and lives. Many do. I am blessed with a huge group of friends who are filled with the Holy Spirit. We connect instantly anywhere. It's a supernatural family.

But too many I know cannot connect on that level. They may actually side with the witches.

And that is rebellion.

Oh be careful little feet,
where you walk
Oh be careful little hands,
what you do
Oh be careful little eyes
what you see
For the Father up above
is looking down in love.
Be careful little-----------one.

Don't rebel. Find the Father and obey Him. Love the Son. Be filled with the Spirit.

Wake up to the deception all around us.

No comments: