"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, December 10, 2018

It's That Time of the Year

I had it on my INFJ list that I was going to get my Christmas cards written and addressed BY HAND in JULY 2018.

Well, it didn't happen.

I got lots of other things done, but not my cards.

I actually pulled out the bin of cards in October and hand-wrote about 10.

I give up. Life is just sailing by so fast now that I cannot fit the time in to write 300 Christmas cards!!

I'm printing out a generic newsletter again.

You think that as you age and your family grows you'll have much more time for stuff. It's a lie. Don't tell yourself that! It doesn't happen. Life gets busier and busier! It's all good, just busy.


I'm keeping busy subbing. I'm launching Cherie, who took the ACT on Saturday and applied last week at the community college by us. Ed is wrapping up his semester there. Jim moved home with his family. Margaret is holding down two jobs, juggling her time between friends and preparing for her friend's wedding. Margaret is maid of honor.

My husband is busy plowing snow and fixing things everywhere, putting snow tires on...

I've been prepping for a family gathering that is coming up this weekend.

Am I excited? YES!!!

I think this is the first time we've all been together in several years! Excitement is at fever pitch.

Also, this weekend, my husband and I are singing Handel's Messiah with the Minnetonka Choral Society. It should be a wonderful performance with really remarkable professionals as soloists.

This is a busy week with several rehearsals, too.

I haven't had a lot of time to write about things that have been on my mind, but that will come after the holidays, I hope.

And then, maybe the Rapture will happen before that!

My friend, who recently passed away, had a magnet on her fridge "Perhaps Today?"

I loved it. She woke up every morning and saw that, an expectant hope that Jesus MIGHT come even today!

How we wish it!


So many wonderful things happening, but the world is groaning, and Christians are being persecuted in almost every part of the earth. Time must be short.

Have you begun a personal relationship with your Creator?
Now is the time.

Make sure of your salvation!

Exciting times call for extreme measures. Ask yourself is you have been transformed, made the transaction, believed, repented of your sin, and FOLLOWED the savior. It's of paramount importance. Eternal consequences are at stake. Do you want to endure the Tribulation?

Only someone who was crazy would desire to experience that.

Trust me.

No comments: