"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Friday, August 16, 2019

Marriage

I think it is time for a political change regarding marriage. As a society we have until now seen marriage as a building block.

The Christian worldview is unambiguous regarding marriage and its importance.

Satan knows that marriage is something ordained by God, therefore he attacks it just like he attacks the imago dei in the womb with abortion.

If our society is confused about this godly institution I propose we abandon "marriage" as a societal entity and fully designate it as a religious entity.

In other words, if you want to get married, find a church or group that "marries" you according to their rules and regulations, then abide by that code.

There would be no more divorce situations, no more advantages to marriage, no more issues with legal manifestations.

You would be married according to your own definition.


WE are there, dear ones.

The societal collapse has happened, and there is no need for "marriage" as a government-regulated institution.


People are lawless, and there is no reason to make it "law" to be lawless.

I think this new outlook would let Godly marriages stand out and shed light in a new way. The only reason I am still married to my husband is because I made a vow to God before many witnesses. I am just a sinner with failings, and my own actions pale in comparison with my standards.

Most of us have failed in one way or another. I do fear the Lord, and I do want to keep my vow to Him. By His power and grace I have thus far....And I trust that He will help me from this day forward. Is it a paper that was signed by a minister that keeps me married? No. My promise does.

Think about this. I see godlessness reigning in our country. I do not see a return to the values of our past, the Judeo-Christian values that America was founded on. We believers must find new ways to keep the faith, and by allowing our God-given institutions to be solely within our freedom to practice our faith, WE WILL STAND OUT.

Those who practice lawlessness (God's definition) will suffer.

We mustn't hinder their suffering, nor condone it. We must compassionately show the love of Christ and His better way. Those who experience the brunt of their lawlessness may come to faith in Christ more easily and turn to Him.

Isn't that what is most important?

No comments: