"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Sunday, January 19, 2020

It's Weirder Than You Think

As a believer in Jesus Christ I have the unique advantage of knowing my life is entirely in His hands. To live is Christ, to die is gain. (Philippians)

I have the knowledge that my days are already numbered. I cannot live one day beyond my appointed days, nor one day less.

Therefore I must not live in fear.

Alongside my housewifely and family duties I can watch the bigger picture of what is aloft in the world and have full confidence that I am in the hands of my Savior.

This is not hubris. This is truth.

Humans have fear. It's a real emotion, and we are naturally inclined to it.

I watch documentaries about history as often as possible. I'm fascinated how people lived, especially around 1,000 years ago. My forthcoming children's book is about the 1300's, and I've had to do some research about those times.

What strikes me most is how little we change as human beings!

It is really in this last century that we have seen technological progress which has transformed our lives, but the basic human character has never altered: fear, aggression, need, desire, anger----these things never change, and we deal with war and hunger and evil to this day.

As a Bible believer I am continually observing how God touches lives. He touches lives in different ways, all over the world. My faith walk is very different from a woman who believes in Jesus in India, for example. I cannot judge her. I can acknowledge that her faith is real and different from mine, but the basics are there---being born again, following Christ, repentance, and transformation.

I am also very keen to watch how Satan deceives us all by appearing as an angel of light. He has captured hearts and led them down broad paths to destruction.

There are some themes that have plagued mankind since the deception in the Garden of Eden. Satan has been working at this deception ever since. Being aware of the deception and the enemy gives us a stronger foundation to wage spiritual warfare, and that is just a fact of being spiritual beings. We are at war. The Bible clearly states that we are at war, with principalities, with powers---that are not flesh and blood. It's a weird war, to our western mindset.

Being aware of the enemy and the way to defeat him (Jesus Christ!) is absolutely imperative to walking with Christ.

As a child of the evangelical movement (I was brought up in it) I have been aware of the dangers of deception.

I have watched preachers come and go, sexual compromise, conflict, attacks, doctrines of demons, unorthodox views, misinterpretations.

I have been disappointed (and even horrified) to discover unbiblical views held by people I trusted---or preachers I've listened to.

I've been accused of many things myself, been believing things that are patently false....

And the list goes on. No one is immune from this.


We are all at risk!

One theme keeps surfacing though, and I had first-hand experience which solidified my own thinking regarding Lucifer and his tactics. I know that there is a powerful force that serves Lucifer in this world and he has infiltrated the church of Jesus Christ to the point that even the "elect" are being deceived.

These people are truly diabolical. They serve a very powerful and smart being and they do what he asks them to do. He even rewards them. He has convinced them all that, in fact, he is god.

The Blood of Jesus Christ is so precious, so powerful, and he cannot abide it! Satan sheds blood daily in murderous rituals----in halal slaughter, occult practices, murder, abortion. Blood is important, and he sheds it with abandon.

He mocks the Savior of the world by his murderous activities.

As someone who has been alerted to his evil I cannot close my eyes to his ongoing deception. I see him infiltrate the faithful through colleges and seminaries, undermining the authority of Scripture. I see false intellectualism thriving in politics and academia.

I see the vapidness of so-called "Christian Literature."

I have a houseful of books that have led the faithful down the yellow-brick path to being spiritually mundane.

I have seen human pillars of the faith waffle on fundamentals of the faith. (That is especially sad to see!)

This is not the time to waffle.

I have been watching for Jesus to come for his bride for over 50 years and there have been moments when I thought it just had to be NOW!

He hasn't come yet, but the promise of his coming is more powerful today than ever before, and tomorrow it gets stronger, if we are still here.

Stop waffling and WAKE UP!

There are demons rising. If you get a chance, check out Ryan Pitterson's book "Judgment of the Nephilim." Pitterson is a lawyer from New York City. His research is remarkable, and his book is amazing. His work is heady and scholarly, so be prepared for some deep thinking. If you want to more easily grasp recent developments in the spiritual world you should check out LA Marzulli's work. LA is smart, funny, entertaining (what this world can handle these days!) and cutting-edge. I so appreciate his style and his work.

In light of knowing about these demons (the spirits of the Nephilim) one can navigate the powers that are asserting their forces through the media, entertainment, politics, and life itself. We are not unaffected.

The mark of the beast is a much speculated concept in the Bible. Do you ever think about it? Do you do research, or watch to see if YOU ALREADY HAVE IT?!!!

If you don't wake up and get informed you may be hoodwinked into receiving it. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm trying to wake you out of the deception that WAS PREDICTED IN SCRIPTURE.

Dear one, I have seen so many already sucked into deception-----to the hyper grace movement, to replacement theology, to the new apostolic revolution, to LGBT+++ agenda, to Mindfulness, to Sustainability, to Globalism, to Evolution, to ------the list goes on.

Now people are calling the spirits of the nephilim back to rule on the earth, as predicted in the Bible.

It's all done in the deception of and name of Christianity.


The New Age is not an old concept. It is stronger than ever. Paganism is the fastest growing religion. Paganism just encircles Christianity if it is not Biblical. I work with a worshiper of Odin. We were in the same Scout troop with a high priest of Norse mythology. Don't you see what is before our eyes? Wake up! We are in the middle of spiritual warfare. These dear souls are going to hell.

Islam is rising. Islam was birthed in the sixth century by a man who was married to a Roman Catholic nun, Fatima. He had conversations with an entity (in a cave, just like Mormon Joseph Smith) that led to the starting of a whole new anti-Jewish religion.  People just don't know history.

STUDY TO SHOW THYSELF APPROVED UNTO GOD!
My people perish from lack of knowledge!

Islam preaches an absolute takeover of other faiths. IF not by warfare, in this age by out-populating. WAKE UP! We are at war, spiritual war.

My fear is completely dispelled because---for me to live is Christ, to die is gain. I pray for the Rapture, the seizing, (1 Thess. 4:17) to occur soon---in my lifetime and get this whole mess of deception OVER. I have the BLESSED HOPE of seeing my savior (Titus 2:13) and that is how I live each day, singing out MARANATHA!


There are so many hoaxes that people believe right now. How do you know the truth? You must study the Word of God and press everything through that worldview grid. You must take everything to the LORD in prayer and watch!

Have you been deceived? Have I been deceived?

Of course.

Don't fool yourself. You HAVE been. The devil is pretty good at his game. Once you see that you were deceived you repent and you follow the TRUTH.

Watch out, dear ones. Don't be taken in by pagan ideas and Luciferian mind control. Those things are real, and you are blind if you don't see them.

I write this warning to you, hoping that you will WAKE UP and sound the alarm to all who matter to you. I know it is too late for so many, but there is still time for others to be warned. We have time until our last breath.


One last note on politics: Donald Trump is the sum and product of our age. Eight years of Obama produced him. All leaders, Obama and Trump, are appointed by God in His heaven. If you don't believe that you don't believe Scripture. All leaders are appointed for good or for ill.

I had some high minded self righteous person once tell me that I was evil for voting for Trump. My own heart told me I would have done evil had I voted for Clinton. This impeachment scam right now is simply a cover-up of democrat evil, a distraction of the horrible pro-murder ideas that are going to be revealed. There is NOTHING secret. It will be cried from the housetops.

Trump is an instrument of righteousness even if he is not righteous. The Republican platform of 2016 was incredible. It WAS a platform of righteousness. Trump has delivered on that platform.

I pray that he humbles himself and truly becomes born again. If he is a baby believer I pray for his wisdom and his success and growth in Christ.


Barack Obama was an instrument of evil.

Stand firm on the promises of Jesus Christ, our ONLY Savior. Everyone will kneel before Him, whether they'd like to or not. He is the only way. He is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.

Accept that. Abandon your prideful heart and humble yourself before Almighty God. Wake up to the weirdness of our times, and find peace in the one who is peace.



The semester has started. I will be studying globalism for the next few months. I'll write when I can. I'm expecting a new granddaughter any day. Rejoice with me! I'm cutting back on my teaching and my hours at the hotel, so I have more time to grieve and study. It's my calling right now.

It's a season, and I'm hoping for JESUS' return ANY TIME NOW!

BLESSED HOPE!






No comments: