"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, May 7, 2020

A Facebook post for my non facebook friends

Long post alert: (study break here)
I'm usually sharing thoughts on my blog, but because I shared more information straight up here on FB I'm posting this tonight. I am a prophecy watchwoman. That's how I identify . I consider prophecy an important part of the Bible, and prophecy motivates me to share the plan of salvation with anyone I can. Being a person who watches for certain developments I am always watching for: Israel, natural (earth/universe) events, trends in politics, trends in religion, and anti-Christ figures. This pandemic was prophesied. Is it the end of the world? I don't think so, because the Bible predicts a few more things before that, namely Christ reigning on earth for 1,000 years. I'm thinking we are going to enter a time of relative passivity after we get the economy started again here. Jesus comes for the bride during a time of marrying ---giving in marriage...sounds like normal, right? I'm optimistic that although this virus IS changing the world, we won't see too much mayhem YET. (That is coming.) We don't know the day nor the hour that HE, Christ Jesus, is coming, but we do know the season, and with the "fig tree" leafed out and the dry bones together we are IN THE SEASON--70, 80, 120 years? Does God keep His promises? Can we trust Him? The temple is about to be built in Jerusalem, the new kingdom of Babylon (Global, Deep State, New World Order, Cabal----whatever you want to call it) is incredibly feasible today, May 6, 2020, like never before. Technologically we are PRIMED. Those of us who are paying attention are seeing incredible plagues and famines and earthquakes and volcanoes...how about that magnetic pole switch that is about happen? The mark of the beast? Several possibilities. It's interesting that all the parts and pieces are coming together in perfect timing. Now for politics: There had to be a moral decline in the world. It was prophesied. Jesus comes for the bride in a time that is "AS in the days of Noah." We all know what was going on in Genesis 6. Looks like we are right about there again. Seeing scientists playing God with biological warfare is fascinating, and revealing of the lateness of the hour. Was this covid19 virus manufactured? Looks like it. Are people scoffing at believers? Looks like it. Are there forces of political and financial power that have an agenda to make things all better flexing their muscles? Looks like it. Are there different narratives and "programming" that are being broadcast into our minds in our schools, from our TVs and radios? Our internet? Looks like it. All these things must happen. We are the ones chosen for such a time as this. Now we can clearly see that there are multiple agendas. My concern is that there are so few of us that see things in light of prophecy, which explains so much of what is going on! I've been watching the "conspiracy theories" around Trump, JFKjr, Dr. Mikovits, (Plandemic), pedophilia/satanism, (Out of Shadows), the cabal---None of this surprises me. I am a spiritual person and this stuff is clearly spiritual. (I LOVE everyone who has come out of the "New Age" and witchcraft! Such incredible discernment and insight! They are warning those of us who grew up in faith, in families that taught Christ and the Bible. They have seen the darkness and they know evil. I listen to their stories and watch how the Lord saved them because it fascinates me.) Now here is why I'm posting this tonight: we need DISCERNMENT! This virus has so many different stories and explanations linked to it. I hardly know what to believe. It's super easy to believe the powers that be and listen to their narrative. I know that a globalist agenda is not one I can trust. (Georgia Guidestones/BillGates/500,000,000) I know that a New Age agenda is not to be trusted. We need to fast and pray for discernment as we face these times, These things are controversial, I have my opinion, and I will not argue about them: vaccines, Trump, abortion, gender. Why argue? My spirit witnesses in my heart to regard each of these subjects only in light of how things glorify God. A few weeks ago I wrote a post on my blog about something shifting for me spiritually. I felt that the hour was late and things were ramping up. No more arguing, just watching, waiting, praying, and sharing Christ. I'm taking care of my family and my studies. I'll be posting things that look controversial but it's just the way things are right now. WE are all to be crying from the "walls," warning everyone that there is major trouble ahead if you don't know Jesus. This is our duty, or we bear the responsibility of losing souls. (That's in the Bible.) We are those who love Jesus. We desire to only please Him. We are called to point to the Truth. When information comes out that reveals an agenda contrary to Scripture we are to WARN. We are called to be Bereans, checking things in light of Scripture. Here we are to encourage each other as the darkness closes in. Is there oil in your lamp? MARANATHA
    • Corgi Hollows For whatever they are worth, my thought on Plandemic is that Dr. Mikowits is believable, and I think she was railroaded because big money was involved. The interviewer is sketchy spiritually, very New Age. I think there are two (apparent) forces at work: Big Pharma against New World Energy. Both are not of God. This is confusing to us believers because we see the evil on both sides, approve of the "bad" being exposed, but the danger is to fall into the opposing philosophy. I do it all the time, so I'm speaking for myself. I'm always glad when something is revealed to pull me up short. We need to be so wise right now. I think that this Pandemic is planned: too many references on the WEF about such things and outright statements by these global leaders. You can theorize about pandemics, but having the foresight to get patents and shut out any competition? That reeks of conspiracy. I think it is wonderful that malaria meds are being used (and were used on a young survivor here from Minnesota). They are cheap, no need for a vaccine, and effective for many. Most. Not all. God has given us this bit of reassurance. I am eating grapefruit almost everyday, taking zinc regularly (not every day) and vitamin D, vitamin C and a multi vitamin. I also bought some tonic water (quinine) to boost my immune system. I believe my family had corona virus (maybe even COVID19) a couple of months ago. We all had symptoms and joked about it then, not even thinking it could have been. Since then we have heard of someone who had serious symptoms (toe nails fell off) then and we were exposed to them. Unknowing. Also of note: I've been following the Qanon stuff on Twitter. I love that they are going after criminal activity (satanic stuff and treason) but I am very cautious about their end game. The language of the spiritual "New Age" came out in one of the things I saw---not Christ. Again, two opposing philosophies that are neither of God. One is obviously evil (the entertainment industry), the other more deceptively evil---the angel of light sort of evil. Knowing that a "Christ" is coming and will deceive the masses left behind puts this into perspective. There's my two cents. Always be in the WORD of God!!!! There is such power in the Word, and He speaks to each day as we are spending time in it. So comforting.

No comments: