"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Fear Not

God hath not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

In these days of waning Corona I am drawn to this first chapter of second Timothy. I think it should be the theme of every believer.

Here are some things to ponder as we see the world diving toward a chaotic economy (which, according to all reports, is on the horizon considering oil markets and food chain supplies.)

-The virus is mutating
-Mutant strains are less virulent
-Genetic entropy is the reason for this
-There are several ways to treat the virus now (all fairly inexpensive)
-Many people have already had the virus, symptoms of the virus, without realizing it (hindsight is 20/20)
-Herd immunity has been achieved in several countries (including Sweden)
-Statistics are showing a flattened curve
-Those with compromised immune systems and underlying conditions should sequester until the virus mutates out of danger
-Covid19 was a horrible thing, and has killed many thousands of people, just like the flu.
-There are other forces jockeying for control right now
-vaccines are a power thing: FOLLOW THE MONEY
-Constitutional rights have been infringed
-Power is intoxicating for those in power
-Sunshine is very powerful and cleansing
-Fear is very damaging
-Immune systems can be bolstered with proper diet and vitamins
-That this (what I have listed here) is controversial is a sign of the times...


We are in the last days, the bride (the church) is about to take off, and Jesus IS coming.

I have seen so much fear, scoffing, and FAKE NEWS lately, and I see the damage it does to people whom I thought knew better.

Maybe because I have a smiling Corgi who makes me laugh everyday I have a stable outlook on this world, but I think it may have to do with looking death in the eye and knowing that death should not be feared. To live is Christ and to die is gain. I know that if or when or however I am led to slaughter my mind must be focused on the LORD.

I have seen reports of many older folk passing away (probably related to this virus, but also other conditions). Can you think of that as a blessing for them? Those who know Christ are in His presence, not subject to the fear-mongering that is so prevalent among those that watch television these days. Precious is the death of His saints! God has numbered their days! We who remain are privileged as well---we are appointed for this! The description of what happens in Revelation is pretty ominous, and those spared it are blessed.

Why do you think I am a watchman warning? Being spared the week of Jacob's trouble is a Blessed Hope!

Fear is sickening.

If you are listening to the programming that is spewing out mind-controlling fear you are short-changing yourself. You are going against Scriptural mandates (See 2 Tim 1).

Repentance is in order.

When you unmask the devil you realize that he is defeated. Jesus wins. Always remember this.

I know that death is a scary thing for people to contemplate. One month ago I wrote about the big unknown about the virus and if I'd be in a coffin about now. I thought about death and how the Lord had my days numbered. Death, where is your sting? Grave, where is your victory? The Virus was looming----

Now we have SO MUCH MORE INFORMATION!

Dear ones, there is an agenda playing out. This agenda has been in the works since the fall of mankind. It's literally written in the stars! (See the "Real Meaning of the Zodiac")  We know that there is a global kingdom coming, a beast-kingdom, Anti-Christ. This New World Order is ruled by those who defy the Creator. Please wake up and see it coming into focus.

I just read this morning in Psalms about the One who calls each star BY NAME. Do you know how many stars there are?

No, you don't.

That God knows my days, my Corgi, my children, my grandchildren-----every single organism that exists. He made them.

That is the God that numbers our days.

Do not fear.

Take courage.

Be light.

MARANATHA! 

No comments: