"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, October 12, 2020

Thank You!!!

 A huge thank you to everyone for all you did for Corgi Hollows on Saturday. The celebration of life for my husband, Brian, was exactly what we all had envisioned: God gave the weather, you all gave the support and sweetness that we so appreciate.

You, are our nearest and dearest, Grace Community Fellowship, "Old" Maple Plain Community friends, dear heart-families that we have shared life with over 30 years, Thank you. Most of you aren't even on Facebook, but I'm sending out a public thank you to all of you. Brian was honored. Your many thoughts and memories were wonderful! Musicians, you made it seem like a bit of heaven! It was exactly what Brian would have loved, minus the home-made ice cream ( 🙂 ) and I felt that the LORD'S presence was with us comforting and holding us close.
Such sweetness to belong to the Almighty!
And so, we look for the Rapture of the church, when we can all be together once again. That hope sustains me, helps me, comforts me, and propels me out of bed each day to meet the challenges of life alone after 30 years.
The shock is wearing off. That happens. The reality sinks in.
Look at the times! We are waiting, watching for our Lord and Savior. Maranatha!









Comments

No comments: