"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, January 18, 2021

The Times, They Are aChangin'

 We live in a significant time, dear ones. 

I'm talking spiritual.

We could spout all day about the politics of the USA or the world, or the elites, or anything---

But I'm talking spiritual, and that is above all of this. 

Is your head in the clouds of the supernatural? 

Mine is, and has been. I'm a believer, and Bible prophecy is my thing. For 40 years I've been watching and I'm seeing some incredible prophecy being fulfilled! 

These are exciting and welcome times! 

It may seem like the devil is on the prowl, that lives are being up-ended, that hope is gone.

Nope. Not even close! 


Satan has attacked. He has made life miserable for me and all of those who love Jesus. If you only knew the day-in and day-out of spiritual battle! It's overwhelming at times! 

I have learned to praise God when the battle is the worst. 

Ed and I watched "Tortured for Christ" by Richard Wurmbrand the other day. It's been on my mind since. So many dear souls have suffered painfully for Jesus over the centuries since He walked the earth. 

And now it could be our turn---

How is your faith anchored? Is it in a completely Biblical worldview? Have you succumbed to the temptation to manufacture your own deity ---one that doesn't judge you, one that isn't in control? 

Now is the time to turn to the One True God, the Creator of the universe, the Almighty. He is the Judge, and He is in complete control. 

Only through His ways can we be saved for eternity. 

It's so tempting to believe in something else, it's human nature. We love our prideful hearts and minds. 

The only way through the deep waters is to be anchored in Biblical faith. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved. 

This week we may see unprecedented events unfold. Are you ready for the rapture? 

I don't claim to know how things will play out, but I'm aware of several scenarios, some more likely than others. For this country there is no happy ending. 

Our happy ending comes with Christ alone. 

The times are changing. 

Cling to Jesus. 

MARANATHA!

No comments: