"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Corsettes and Queens

The other day Misty had a rendevous with the Basset boy next door.  I really thought she was "over" her season, but she was entirely receptive to his affection!  So, I guess we won't we having Corgis but Corsettes!
This was not my plan, but I know as well as anyone that things rarely go as planned.
We have two new hives in the yard.  The bees have been shut into them still, as they were hived late in the evening, and we are not sure if the Queens were actually hived as well.  They may have flown off after release.  It was too dark to check. 
So we have many things to ponder.
I continue with cleaning, preparing for the big weekend: My son's graduation party, playing the piano at church, the Choir concert at Benson Great Hall, and my in-laws coming to visit.  Oh, and my younger boy passed his firearm safety test, so he'll be at the range for field testing on Saturday.  Did I mention that we had a prophecy conference to attend as well?  Typical activity at Corgi Hollows.

No comments: