"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reunion

Today I clean and cook. Fresh Mozzarella is waiting for some homemade pizza dough. I've got some files to go through, and the ever-lasting laundry to see to.
Misty is outside barking at the world, and I need to see if I can arrange a tete-te-te t with George again before this season is over. Complications!
I am itching to get back to The Sweater I'm knitting. I have the back complete, and half the front. Just starting the raglan edges and the neckline. I know the sleeves take forever, but psychologically it seems over half done. Off to work, and school, of course! We'll get through the math, history, spelling and reading in time to do some of the CAT test (which is timed)
I must return that to the testing service before the end of next week.
I'm breaking a sweat just sitting here typing my list of to-dos! How typical.
My friends from college days are coming for dinner. Homemade pizza, (I do the dough too, of course!) chocolate cake, strawberries, salad. Should I do a cheese bread too? Probably won't have time.
I'm going to miss Sarah Pahlin and Michelle Bachmann at the Convention Center today. Rats. I think SP's book was GREAT!

No comments: