"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Praying

Reading a book by Paul E. Miller on prayer.  I love it. I've been so encouraged by it over the past week!
Our prayers are heard, answered, and desired by our Heavenly Father.
Yes, you've heard it all before, but it bears saying again.
Like silly woman's magazines which every month just repackage old timeless ideas (and weight loss programs) over and over-----humans need to be reminded constantly of truths.

Instinct isn't all its cracked up to be.

I have a 20 year old son now. I feel really old. But good.


Planning to head to the Mississippi headwaters tomorrow for a brief campout/mission to help one of my best friends as she awaits the birth of her seventh child (home birth).  I'll report when I return!

No comments: