"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hold Onto Your Hats!

God is working big things right now, for sure in the big world, but also in our little one.

As you know, my husband has been searching (high and low) for work for over one year now. It is interesting to see things in progress as of this past week.

Somehow, in the interest of avoiding disclosure of sensitive information regarding his job search, I can express that things are happening. I am impatient, and I tend to think we are PAST the comfortable time of job loss (is there such a thing?) and it IS getting alarming. I have to sit back and rely on the peace that passes all understanding moment by moment.

And God gets the thanks of my heart in being good to us.

A third interview over the past 5 days. Hmmmm. We can hope. PRAY WITH US! Thank you.

No comments: