"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Corgi Doings

This is unusual. The weather has been mild and dry, but today we had a good snow. Misty is reluctant to go outside for any reason whatsoever! Dogs tend to have this problem on the first snow, then they love it!

It's a weekend of activity with grandparents visiting, a concert, and extra activity. Unfortunately on Tuesday I broke my little toe, and it HURTS. I thought it would be better by tonight. It's worse. Guess I'll be visiting my favorite doctor soon!

Tomorrow the chorale sings its fall concert finale. I'll post video as it is made available.

Lots of ingredients are filling the kitchen for the fall feast days ahead. Misty posts herself nearby to catch the crumbs.

Feeling an overwhelming sense of gratefulness for God's goodness. I'm still stretching my feelings into relief out of the sense of doom and gloom that characterized our past year. What a lovely feeling.

No comments: