"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Take Heart




I have overcome the world. Jesus encourages us in difficult days.

I know as well as anyone how hard it can be to face the bleak dark days of December, but I take special joy in celebrating Christ's birth.  I hope you can find time to prepare for Christmas. It marks our passing to remember holy days each year. Traditions are built that will hold memories of scent and sight beyond our own lifetimes. There is a holy permanence in holding the rituals of family customs. I hope you can pass on your own traditions to the generation that follows you.

Most importantly, the faith that gives us hope.

I hope to write more about some of our own family traditions, those of my husband's family and my own, which we have incorporated to pass on to our five children. For now, it's off to a busy day's work!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: