"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

While Awaiting my Son's Return

I get to "surf" the internet once in awhile, especially when I'm waiting for children to arrive home at night. They work, go to school, attend parties, and spend time with friends, and I just don't rest well until their cars are home on icy nights. I'm supposing there are a few other parents like me.

Tonight I found this little gem on one of my favorite political blogs, http://lucianne.com/. It's an article about yoga, and I was surprised to see it in the New York Times.

I am mostly concerned about the spiritual consequences of practicing yoga, but here are evidences that it can damage the "flesh" too.

How Yoga Can Wreck Your Body

Being aware is half the battle.

No comments: