"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Concert CD's

The Northern Lights Chorale Spring Concert CD's are now available, and I think this one is the best so far! I, being a biased member, love them all, but the sound on this one is really good.

Fogarty's Cove, The Cliffs of Dooneen, The Sounding Sea, and Hark I Hear stand out to me as especially well done.

Let me know if you want one! I'll try to get it to you. Only $10.

It's been one of those weeks that Friday was long in coming. I won't bore you with details, but things weren't hunky-dory here at Corgi Hollows.

Perhaps next week I'll fill you in on why, but I can't yet.

I had the perfect opportunity to learn gratefulness this week, and I am. I am just tired.

We live in an imperfect world, but the colors outside--gray skies and red oaks--reassure us that the seasons will come and go until the end of time.

We are raking. We moved the fish in from the pond, and emptied it. Ice was forming on the surface each night. The grass, so dry, is brown. The summer chairs are moved away, and the leaf blower has been in use.

Still lots of raking. We have many trees.

The wind blows hard. It's fall.

No comments: