"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Looking out at the White

Everything aches this morning----my head, my back, my foot, my neck

Guess I need a trip to swim.

I have been so busy the last two weeks with house re-organizing and furniture moving that I have neglected the basic pain-control activities I MUST do. (Swimming and walking!)

Not good.

Things just take longer.

Can't wait for the sunshine to melt the thick blanket of snow that I see everywhere. It is almost hard to imagine spring is just ---around the corner!

The purge continues, and it isn't pretty. But the bedroom floor looks marvelous.

The dogs are finding comfortable places to lounge again. Things are slowly coming to rights.

So much happiness, so much sorrow. Life just rolls along with all our joys and woes.

Keeping on, and looking up. Can't wait to get back to Corgi Hollows again!


No comments: