"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Midnight Musings

As I fell asleep late last night, looking at a few magazines for ideas of "what to wear" at my sons' upcoming weddings, (I can't wear beige---it's not in my color wheel ---and can you picture ME shutting up? Didn't think so...) I had a few thoughts about our world.

I thought about Noah, and how blind the people were who observed his work on the ark.

I thought about how blind people are today. When I read the morning headlines I am aghast at how quickly the Biblical prophetic events unfold before our very eyes!

And most people are simply clueless. They don't know their Bibles or they simply have re-interpreted any reality away from their minds.

Blindness.

Should we be surprised?

I find it very difficult to talk to Christians, even, about the darkness of our times. Those of us who wallow and immerse ourselves in prophecy talk are well aware of events that other people I've met with recently seem to know absolutely nothing about.

I think I blame the pastors/shepherds of these poor sheep. Obviously there is little teaching on God's clearest descriptions of what is to come. I wonder why. What are these preachers afraid of?

I've said this before, and I'll continue to say it: my interest in Bible Prophecy has been a major force in keeping my faith fresh DAILY!

The Bible is the living Word of God, and we can immerse ourselves in it, trusting it, following where it guides every day!

And it seems we just don't know how to get that message across very well.

Or do we?

Perhaps people are just so spiritually out of tune that they are BLIND to the great things God is doing right now.

Jesus IS coming back. He said so. We WILL meet Him in the air. He said so. Not everyone will-----------He said so.

So get right with God. He's coming SOON! We watchers are aware of the signs, and we wait every day for Christ's return.

Here's an article that I saw this morning. My midnight musings were along the same lines. It's always fun to see something that you share with someone else.

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/olson1.html

---Back to re-arranging the house for our guests! (It's been a busy and "back-breaking" few days around here. We're taking spring-break this week from our home-schooling.)

No comments: