"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Friday, June 23, 2017

A Song of Praise

I magnify the LORD, for He is good.

He is coming as he said.

I praise Him for his blessings, children who follow righteousness, beauty all around me, food and drink, shelter and warmth. I praise Him for small warm Corgi bodies.

I thank the LORD for his goodness. He has promised to love me, forgive me, and help me.

He has done mighty things, even in my life!

He has brought me through dark waters and given me the hope of his coming.

MARANATHA!

He has given me His word, through his disciples and followers throughout the ages.

I will bless his name.

The earth rejoices in His goodness, sparkling sunshine, greens and blues, bursts of floral color. The creatures He made are His, and He provides for them. His goodness is beyond imagination.

My heart praises Him. He deserves all glory and honor.

I praise the LORD for His forgiveness, and I forgive in response to His work. How can I not forgive?

Bitterness may take no root in me.

My soul rests in His peace.

My spirit soars in His presence.

My body groans, but only for a short while.

Praise be to the LORD ON HIGH!


--------------------------------
Psalm 120 was my devotion today. Very inspiring.

No comments: