"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, September 11, 2017

A Note For Praying Friends:

Ed is going to have surgery this Friday. His port comes out.

He's still sneezing and coughing, the sinus infection isn't over yet.

Counts are in a better range, no fever.

This is a prayer request.


He is scheduled to complete chemotherapy on October 7.

A celebration is planned-----and we are tiptoeing toward it right now. I can't quite describe the feeling.

This is a prayer request.


I have another major prayer request for you right now. It's huge. I cannot share it, but I want you to pray for it whenever you think of it.

Your curiosity may bring it to mind, and I would ask that you pray every time you think of it. I promise to share it as soon as I can. For now, there is a something my heart is just full of, praying, and trusting God about, almost every minute. PLEASE PRAY.

If you email me at corgihollows@gmail.com  I will share with you this big request.


Thank you, dear friends.

Corgi

No comments: