"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Little Word

Some of you follow me on Pinterest. I got into something accidentally through Pinterest, and decided to deactivate my account.

I guess there are cautions to popularity!

Thankful for all the interesting new people in my life due to that avenue, and sorry to see it falter, but my priorities are to represent Christ, and things that would please Him.

I find the "Commands of Christ" series, by Bill Gothard, to be really stellar in defining some of Christ's injunctions for humanity. I have gone through it twice with my kids, as a Bible lesson, and plan soon to start it again. You can't be too aware of what Christ wishes. The lessons are simple and the photography is stunning. The design is pure genius. All the kids have memorized the commands AND the character quality that links to it. It's excellent.

Such wonderful events happening to our family!

Weddings, graduations, concerts, accomplishments. I'd be bragging if I told you all ;).

God is so good. He is to be praised in all the good, and thanked in all the bad. I'm happy to have entered a time of blessing....always subject to change!

That much I have come to know!

Sometimes we dread the hard times, forgetting the blessing that culminates the trial. No one welcomes difficulty. But it's a given, and we must face it. Christians face it with the inner power of the Holy Spirit, and the touch of God's hand in your life is more priceless than any trial.

No matter what curse may be pronounced upon us we know we have the infinite upper hand. We are victorious in Christ.



We will see Him face to face, and how wonderful to look Him in the eye finally, thankful hearts overwhelmed with His presence! Blessed people, who now behold Him, never more to part from Him.

God is good.

No comments: