"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Friday, April 12, 2013

My World

Yes, the sky is falling. I guess I couldn't say I wasn't concerned.

 I'm just so glad that my world is complicated only the sense of trying to keep everything humming smoothly, and right now I'm hankering for spring!

The warmer weather will be conducive to SO many projects, and I just can't get anything done with a bad case of cabin fever.

That will be relieved this weekend, as Ed and I embark on what was supposed to be a "spring" camp-out with our fellow scouts.

My husband says that if the sun breaks through it will be spectacular and the snow will melt quickly.

I'm still bringing my down sleeping bag, wool socks, and any device to keep my feet dry.

The sun shines in our hearts, and that is where it matters.

Bye now.






No comments: