"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Northern Manitoba

Margaret left today.

She is to be the lifeguard at a camp north of Thompson, Manitoba this summer.

When I was sixteen I was able to be the lifeguard at the camp too. The experience changed my life (up to that point) and set my heart on fire for Jesus.

This camp is pretty remote.

Have you read "Mrs. Mike?"

(You need to!)

Margaret will get to see what it was like for that famous heroine, bugs and all.

As I've asked you to pray for Ed when the Lord brings him to your thoughts, please pray for our daughter, and her adventure as God reminds you of her. Pray for a safe journey, good friendships (she knows no one yet!) and a safe waterfront all summer!

Ed is home. He is resting. So am I.

No comments: