"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, June 2, 2014

Pretty assurance

Thoughts from these full spring days full of birdsong and showers.

We're still in the thick of activities. Cherie returned home after a week at her grandparents. I am happy she's home. She had a wonderful time.

Eldest son moved out of his apartment today with his wife. They leave for his first army reserves assignment next week. Exciting.

Margaret found out she nabbed a lifeguarding job today. This one will involve a lifetime adventure, so I am very pleased for her.

Today Ed and I listened to a cd set from Diane Kraft about nutritional behavior.  We are excited to see how a regiment of acidophilus will affect our neurological systems.

Music, new and inspiring, daily brings joy. My son gave me "voces8" "Eventide" for mother's day. I strongly recommend it!

Margaret and I take turns pressing play on the cd player.

Blue skies and thunderclouds, vividly green fields and lawns, flowering trees of every pink hue...

Sound and color.

If Christ comes soon, as we expect, we are having a brilliant beginning to this season of days.  I sense His calming assurance that He cares so deeply for each of us.

No comments: