"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Danger + Cliche

Tonight I feel led to write a warning.

First the cliches: A house is burning, you see people in the house with no knowledge of the fire. Would you warn them?  Here's another: One beggar telling another beggar where to find bread.

I feel like the person walking by the burning house, and the beggar telling about the bread tonight.



I'm going to warn. I'm going to tell.

There is a spiritual house burning right now. Satan/Lucifer is a liar of the first magnitude. He has many people believing that they are perfectly safe in the the house. Everything is going to be all right. Right?

No. There is a great deception going on. I am grieving for those I know who are falling prey to the roaring lion that presents himself as a pussy cat.

So what is this burning house? Spiritual practices that mask as good.

So many. So many. I can't name them all. I can name some that I've come into contact with, and step on toes galore, but I must warn. I must try to "snatch from the fire," as it says in Jude.

Yoga. Reiki. Shamanism. Wicca. Spirit guides. Meditation, the "emptying" kind. Energy healing. Oils with spiritual power. Crystals. Islam. Buddhism. Hinduism. Paganism. Feminism. Homosexuality. Papist worship. Cult of Mary. Contemplative "Christianity." "Emergent Christianity." New Age Belief. Chakras. Mantras. "Alien Contact." Freemasonry. Baphomet worship. Witchcraft. Wizardry.

Isn't all so beautiful? Doesn't it make you feel good? Are you not healed? Included? Loved?

Peaceful?

It's a ruse. The dark side is there, and if you are trapped into the spiritual aspect of any of these beliefs you are under the kingdom of this world, the kingdom of Satan.

You are not part of the kingdom of heaven. You are going to burn.

In a nutshell you missed the Truth. You missed the one way. You missed the absolute answer to eternal peace.

You know what that one way is? Jesus Christ, and only Jesus Christ. He is the way, the Truth, and the Life.

Ditch the stuff that is going to burn. Don't go down with the house.

Jesus is always enough. No additives needed.

Just read the Bible.

Please don't try to justify any of these practices. They come from the pit as a grand scheme to draw you away from Christ.

If you want more information please ask. I have reams of it.

Time is short, dear people. We all know this in our hearts. There is no time to play around with spiritual flights of fancy. No time to practice things that are not of Christ's kingdom.

If He comes, will He know you? Have you chosen Him alone?

He is a jealous God. Your adoration, worship, thoughts, activities, are to be HIS.

If you can't answer yes, you may need to get on your knees and repent. Humble yourself, and learn to follow Iesou----Jesus Christ, Messiah.

I am so inspired by the stories of believers in the middle east who chose to die rather than give up Christ. This is faith. It is precious in God's sight.

Believe, and obey. Repent, for the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is at hand.

Did I step on your toes? I really do care that you call the right lord, LORD, and not some spirit master. Don't mess with Satan.

If you find you are having trouble turning away from Satan remember to call on the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST! Cry out to Him to save you from your deception.

This morning I read about taking care of orphans, prisoners and widows. I read about sharing and helping. In my own very weak way I want to share the truth I know with you.

May you believe. In time.

This is my message. It's simple, childlike, easy to understand. It's truth. God is always the most paradoxically complex Person, and the purest, comprehensible One. The Bible is the authority, the WORD of God. I don't base my belief on any experience I've had myself, nor any particular doctrine or "ism." God said it, so I can believe it.

My experiences, lovely that they are, are irrelevant. The "bread" I'm telling you about is all that matters. You can taste and see for yourself. Stop trying to make God in your own image! Stop seeking supernatural power that kills in the end.

But it does amaze me how it all fits, how completely satisfactory and inspiring faith in Him can be. Yes. I know why people die for it, never to reject it. It is everything that anyone ever needs.

God is love. He loves you. He takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. Give Him joy by coming to HIM and renouncing your "practice" that is a deceptive spirit using you, keeping you from the plain truth of faith in Christ.

And the Spirit said, "Come!"

Do it. Now! Don't wait. Let's see Him together, soon.

No comments: