"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Just a Little Prophecy Tonight:

I was sad to learn that Gary Stearman from "Prophecy in the News" announced his retirement from the program today. He will be missed. I loved his frankness, and fearlessness. Few people were willing to touch on some of the subjects he did.

I hope they can find a good replacement! It will be hard to fill his shoes. I know that when the pastor of the church we attended for a few years retired after being in the pulpit for decades it was almost impossible to find a suitable replacement. The church chose to go with someone completely different from him, personality and presence. Probably a smart move, seeing that no one could be like the older man. Still, the jarring change has left some wondering if they still fit in that congregation.

Alas, it's never easy, nor perfect. Change can be wonderful, or upsetting.

As we see the world on fire this summer I have thought so much about change. Of course OUR lives have changed. Totally. The world is changing too.

Islam is on the march, the new pope speaks of unusual things, the occult world manifests more and more.

I hear the words ---Nephilim, dragons, demons ---more and more.

And I'm sure you do too.

I truly believe that Christ is coming soon. I have been reading about prophecy my whole life, and the things I always pictured as signs are happening now. Rosh Hoshanna is the Jewish New Year, the feast of trumpets. It is the next feast on the time frame of Jesus' life. He never missed the feasts. Perhaps this Rosh Hoshanna is His time to get us. Perhaps next year. There are many reasons to believe that next year's feast is a prime time for Him to appear.

The time is right. The world is ready, more than EVER!

Exciting times we live in. It's wonderful that God has appointed us "for such a time as this."

No comments: