"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Monday, October 28, 2019

Game of Gods

I was revisiting Carl Teichrib's book this morning, along with my MPA textbooks (which I should be reading).

I just want to make another recommendation that you really need to read this book.

I was reading chapter 10 again, and there is so much there that I missed the first time. In light of my new studies and what is going on in the world Carl has masterfully put things together---

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK!


Please go over to Amazon and order it. Your ability to understand the world today will be greatly enhanced, and I will be thrilled to discuss any of the book with you!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1999492900?tag=duckduckgo-exp-b-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1


No comments: