"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Friday, October 18, 2019

Thoughts

I would rather stand before God's judgment seat and have him judge me for taking Him and his Word too seriously than not enough.

When a death of someone closer occurs the veil between the unseen and the seen becomes even thinner.

I live in a world infused with the supernatural. I see the hand of God in everything and all things. My spiritual eyes have been fully opened.

How does one describe such a transformation?


The Apostle Paul couldn't even describe it, and he was brilliant.


Life with Creator God: bearable, comforting, hopeful, peaceful, exciting
Life without Him: blah


Sin has its pleasures. They pale in comparison with knowing and having fellowship with the Creator of all things.

Make your election sure. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is coming near.

These are truths that lead to spiritual rebirth.


Nothing else really matters. This life is a breath, a grass by the way that withers and dies. The eternal one is what really matters.

"I go to prepare a place for you. In my Father's house are many mansions. If it were not so I would have told you. Where I go there you may be also. I will come again and receive you unto myself that where I am there you will be also." 

Who said these things?

Jesus.

This is our blessed hope, and nothing else compares to it. I'm old. I know this. What we experience here on this earth pales in comparison with what occurs eternally.

Don't waste your life.

Be ready to meet Jesus. YOU matter.

Each and every soul matters to the Creator. Nothing on this earth is as valuable as your soul. Money doesn't matter. God is the one who gives and takes away. God is the provider. God is the One that it is all about.

Don't forget that. I don't.

It's not about you or me or anyone you know.

It's all about God.


My soul says glory be to the one who is and was and ever will be.

The grief that is being experienced by my family and those related to the others that died on Oct. 3 is important and deep. So many people have expressed their love for us and are praying. We are, as I said before, overwhelmed. I have chosen a route of perspective. I wait daily for the coming of the true king, and this helps me face each day. This world never was our home. We are ONLY passing through.


No comments: