"Only one life, 'twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last."

Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

It's that time again!

I confess I love it. It's a new start, a blank page, a time to look forward!

What's on your list?

I'll share mine:

1. Get Healthier

2. Keep Christ First

3. Stay Focused on the Most Important Tasks of my life.

4. Enjoy the ride!

5. Practice Gratefulness

6. Pay Attention to the One Who Needs

7. Complete the Projects Already Begun.........:)

God has blessed me abundantly this year. I have learned to be more grateful, even for things that appear to be curses. I am only more trusting in His power over my life, more aware of His presence, more in love with Him. I see the huge difference He makes in my life compared to the people I know who don't know Him personally. The Lord is truly everything to me. I am humbled by His Power and His Mercy. I am overwhelmed by His Goodness.

I am completely at peace with the new challenges I've been dealt. I know the road goes up and down, and we have a rocky and dangerous path ahead, but my Lord God is with me every step.

Will it be cancer?
Will it be death?
Will it be suffering and pain?
Loss?

Of course. We should expect that.

This is life.

Today we stand as His grateful servants. We hope in Him for healing and joy. We trust His power over every aspect of our lives, and we look to Him.

Over the cliff?
True believers have no fear.

No comments: